Call 734-641-1141 TODAY!
The mission of Beginning Step is to provide a progressive, effective, and quality driven substance abuse, and co-occurring capable, treatment program to improve clients well being and quality of life.
Beginning Step was developed in 2006 to provide a welcoming, safe, structured, holistic, and client-centered environment so that recovering men and women with addiction and co-occurring illnesses could address barriers to the happy life they desired.
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday by appointment only
Why Choose Us
beginning Step offers:
- The same therapist throughout all levels of treatment
- FREE AND REDUCED HOUSING available for program participants
- Specializing in co-occurring and disabled populations
- A caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable staff
- Flexible length of stay options—2 weeks to 2 years
- 7 different levels of care available
- May enter and exit at any level of care
- Full recreational programming
- A comprehensive needs assessment with progressive tracking of individual progress
- Mastered prepared and Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) staff
- Peer mentoring program services available
Licensed by the State of Michigan
LARA: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs